Here at Partners In care we take pride in not only taking great care of our clients, but our employees as well! It is very important to us that we provide a safe and supportive working environment for our valued employees so that they can perform to the best of their ability for their clients.
Check out what some of our employees say about what it is like working for Partners In Care!
"I really am happy with my job!"
"This is the first job I look forward to going into everyday."
"I especially appreciate staffing. They have been so supportive and flexible."
"I have recommended PIC as a great place to work & a great company to hire numerous times."
"I feel very respected and well taken care of with this company. Thank you for caring for us the way you do!"
- Need a valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Up-to-date car insurance
- Compassionate love for seniors
- Must pass criminal background check
Exceptional Caregiver Skills We Will Help You Achieve
- Knowledge of the aging process
- Safe and comfortable transfers
- Understanding of chronic medical conditions and nutritional needs
- Infection control
- Maintaining safe and healthy home environments
- Meal planning and preparation
Partners In Care is always looking for caregivers who are warm, compassionate, and enjoy working with the elderly. If you consider yourself to be a caring and patient individual, then fill out our application today!
- Weekly pay
- Competitive wages with performance raises every six months
- Flexible Scheduling – Part and full-time; Choose what works for you. We offer days, evenings, overnights, weekends, on-call, and extended shifts; We work with your availability! We staff: 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12+ hour shifts
- Paid training for new employees and continuous paid training for current employees
- Paid Time Off - earned for every hour worked
- Sick Leave Benefits
- Employee Referral Bonuses for referring new caregivers or clients
- We pay your application costs for the CA State Home Care Aide Bureau, including fingerprinting, registration fees, and background checks
- $100 bonus if you are already HCA registered at time of hire
- The security of being covered by our general liability and worker's compensation insurance.
- A friendly office team dedicated to supporting you now, and in your long-term career goals
Our service area
We serve Sacramento; Placer; Nevada; El Dorado; Yuba; Sutter; Yolo; Glenn; and Colusa Counties; including in the areas of: Sacramento, Roseville, Lincoln, Auburn, Grass Valley, Cool, Loomis, Citrus Heights, Yuba City, Placerville, Olivehurst, Fair Oaks, Marysville, Nevada City, Folsom, Woodland, Foresthill, Davis, Willows, Colusa, Penn Valley, Carmichael, Elk Grove, El Dorado Hills, Granite Bay, Rancho Cordova, Colfax, Cameron Park, and beyond...